Whether you're in for a routine eye examination or your visit is related to treating an eye disease, it's important that you have the following items with you at your visit:
- Your insurance card, if you will be using insurance to pay toward the visit or materials.
- A form of payment for your co-pay and for services and materials that the insurance will not cover. We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Visa or MasterCard.
- Your current glasses ... even if they are old or broken.
- The names, dosages, and frequencies of any medications you may be taking.
- If your visit is related to your contact lenses, bring your current contact lens prescription.
- If your eyes will be dilated, another person who can drive you home from your appointment is recommended.
- Patients under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult.